DESTILERIAS MIÑO, S.L
CIF: B70234323 P.L. A UCEIRA, S/N – PLOT A7 – 32500 O CARBALLIÑO (OURENSE)
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller DESTILERIAS MIÑO, S.L, with address at P.L. TO UCEIRA, S/N – PLOT A7 – 32500 O CARBALLIÑO (OURENSE) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of treatment
DESTILERIAS MIÑO, S.L may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the website.
- Manage the user service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Process your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the relevant processing of personal data. To give us consent to send you information about our services, you will have to check the “Yes, I wish to receive commercial information” box. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
- Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that DESTILERIAS MIÑO, S.L maintains with you.
- Manage the collection of products and/or services purchased by you, through the payment gateways contracted for this purpose. The financial information you provide may be kept in said gateways in order to facilitate the making of recurring payments.
- Manage your user registration and identify you as a “registered user” so that you can make purchases without having to enter your personal data repeatedly.
Failure to provide certain information designated as mandatory may mean that it will not be possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain functionalities or services available through the platform.
The user (you) hereby warrants that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications. In the event you provide us with personal data from third parties, you are responsible for informing them and obtaining their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy/Cookies Policy.
Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, the Data Controllers or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
Legitimation is based on the consent that you give us by clicking the “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY” button.
We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
To exercise your rights, you can change your preferences and personal data in your user profile, or make a written request and accompany it with a copy of your ID. DESTILERIAS MIÑO, S.L. It has appropriate forms in this regard. All you have to do is request them or submit your own writing to the address email@example.com
DESTILERIAS MIÑO, S.L has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
Data protection policy for Social Networks
This is the profile of the person responsible for Treatment: DESTILERIAS MIÑO, S.L, with address at P.L. TO UCEIRA, S/N – PLOT A7 – 32500 O CARBALLIÑO (OURENSE) and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the provisions of data protection regulations, we inform you by using this page, you agree to the data protection policy provided by Meta Platforms, Inc or ByteDance (TikTok). You should keep in mind that, when you make comments or “like” the publications on this page, both the comments made and your username will be visible and accessible to the rest of the users of this page. You yourself can edit and/or delete the comments you have made.
If you want any comment, photograph, video or any other element related to your user to be deleted, you can notify us by sending us a private message, or by email: email@example.com